Sunday, June 15, 2008

CD's

You can buy my CD's listed below at my live performances or by calling Stonebridge Productions at 724-514-6106. These CD's are just $10.00 plus shipping. Buy 2 or more and we combine shipping to the same address. These CD's make wonderful gifts for friends and family!

People have been asking about the new CD's I have coming out.
Well, here's the current list:
Bobby Shawn Through The Years (release date 6/23/2008)
Includes some of my most requested favorites:
This One's For You
Take Me Home Country Road
Through the Years
Arthur's Theme
If
New York New York
Always On My Mind
To All The Girls I Loved Before
Steppin' Out With A Star
This Masquerade


Bobby Shawn Sings
Some of my Classics are on this CD:
I Know
I Wanna Be Happy
Quando, Quando
Hey Jude
The Impossible Dream
The Man Who Knows Too Much
Being Natural Being Me
My Way
Hard To Handle
Until It's Time For Me To Go

Christmas With Bobby Shawn ( Released 8/28/2008)

This CD offers a great selection of Christmas classics with some fun, new arrangements sung in Bobby Shawn's special way. Children will love to sing along with Rudolph, Jingle Bells, and Frosty. The rest of the family will enjoy Bobby's treatment of the classics. Christmas Fills The Air will make everyone long for home and the holidays.


Happy Holidays
White Christmas
Home for the Holidays
I'll be home for Christmas
The Christmas Song
Rudolph
Let it Snow
Silver Bells
Winter Wonderland
Frosty the Snowman
Jingle Bells
Christmas Fills the Air

Playing the Jukebox
is my newest CD. This CD includes the title song Playing the Jukebox; and other original songs I have recorded as a solo artist, and as lead singer with the Donnybrooks. The original songs on the CD are part of Collector 1. The songs have been played on radio stations across the country now and through the years.
Remembering
Playing The Jukebox
Coming Home From School
Break The Glass
Mandolins Of Love
Too Shy

Why
Every Time We Kiss



2 comments:

akobert said...

Hi, this is Amy, Bobby's Daughter. Just wanted to thank you for making my dad this long derseved profile which looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is Sandy's friend Debi. I think you did an awesome job with your blog...should have done it a long time ago like Amy said!! Kepp up the Great work!!