Sunday, June 15, 2008

Entertainment Packages Available

I have shows designed for a variety of audiences.
These Senior Times photos show me singing at the Washington Crown Center Senior Expo. Here's a quote from the article:
"Bobby Shawn will enchant you by singing your favorite songs, captivate you with his personal recordings, and electrify you with audience participation music. While Bobby sings your favorite songs with his wireless microphone; you can sit back and enjoy, sing a long, or get up and dance. Bobby is a showman, who just makes you feel good to be at the show."
Senior, Reunion, Convention, Corporate, Banquets, and Special Event Show packages available.



You can call about booking me (Bobby Shawn) through my email:bobbyshawn@libcom.com
or my office phone: 724-745-3064
I will be posting a slideshow of some of my shows soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobby,
I have seen you perform many times and have enjoyed every shoe I have attended. You are truely a real professional and a great entertainer! I think this is great, I can keep track of where you will be on the blog. I'll see you again soon. Carol